19 Apr 2017

Challenge #290 - Sentimental

Morning and hello! We officially now have spring! How I know? Easter came and went, and now it's snowing while I write this. It's totally spring! LoL I hope you had some good celebrations for those who celebrate Easter. For the rest of you, I hope you had a fabby week. We keep going with our easy going themes here at the Shelter. This week we want to see a sentiment on your creation. That is nice and easy isn't it?


Sentimental!

Use some kind of sentiment on your creation and you're good to go!

Please do check our rules before entering your card. 
They are just a few and very simple. 

Our lucky winner from our last challenge is picked by Mr Random. 
And the winner of the week is 

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
44
Timestamp: 2017-04-18 20:26:11 UTC

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Congrats, you have won three digis of your choice. Use the contact tab above to get in touch with the Paper Shelter and Veronica will help sort out your winnings. In the subject line please write "Winner TPS Challenge 289 ". You have until Saturday during the current challenge toclaim your prize.

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

Hmm, wonder what I should write in this part of the post this time... Always when I come to the finish of the posts here at the Shelter I feel like being inventive and creative and write something very clever. Still I end up with the same old, same old. It's like my letters to my pen pals always sign off the same way. So please give the team some love and be sure to pay them a vistit. They love their comments as much as you do. 

And with that said I wish you a crafty week and don't forget to post your creations here with us so that we can come and visit you. We are a little short of teamies at the moment, so if you don't get a comment this week you know why. We are sorry about that and are doing our best.

Love n hugs
Marie and the B-teamies




Marie using Fun and Sun



5 comentarios:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Team, oh your cards are so beautiful I love the theme to, you have done such a stunning job on your card design. Fabulous post Marie. hugs Shirleyx

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards by all x

Fikreta said...

congrats to winner!
very nice cards from team!

N-Eva said...

Many thanks for choosing me as Winner :-)....I sent email for my prize.
Hugs Neva