17 Dec 2015

Blog Hop Comment Winners 2015

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers as promised I have the list of Comment Winners



To claim your prize please firstly visit The Paper Shelter Website and pick your image and then come back here and click on the "Contact" Tab above and fill in the details of your image and if possible the link, also dont forget to add your email address and "Blog Hop Comment Winner" in the subject bar. And please can you claim your prize at the latest by this coming weekend.
And well done and congratulations to all the winners. Happy Christmas from Shirley, Marie, Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter, also all the Design Team to.

9 comentarios:

Saskia Pullen said...

Did it just a few minutes ago.
Hope I did it right...

Saskia Pullen

PS. Congrats to all the other winners as well.

Fikreta said...

How exciting!
I'm one of the winners!
thank you very much!
Congrats to all the other winners
hugs!

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

thank you so muck
send messang

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for the early Christmas present! Congratulations to the other winners, as well!

Sandy said...

Whoppee. Thanks so much. I'll email as soon as I can make up my mind.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Yay! Thank you so much, and congratulations to all. Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Thank you so much...What a lucky girl I am!! Well done everyone and Compliments of the season!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful news to wake up to - I am about to message you now. Thanks so much
Blessings
Maxine D

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Yippee! Thanks so much. A wonderful surprise. Will send a selection through when I can narrow it down! There are too many fabulous images to choose from.